This is where most people go wrong.
They don’t know the difference between macronutrients and foods.
there are healthy foods and non healthy. Also people don’t know how to properly track macronutrients. Proteins, carbs, and fats.
1 gram of fat= 9 calories
1 gram of protein = 4 calories
1gram of carbs= 4 calories
- Healthy fats sources- eggs, peanuts, alvocados , and meats
- bad sources of fat- oils, cheese, and butter
- Healthy sources protein- chicken breasts, lean beef and fish.
- Good source of carbs- rice, sweet/ regular potatos , and oatmeal.
- Bad sources are – bread, and any starches
This doesn’t mean you cannot eat unhealthy foods because a calorie is a calorie although that bad foods at up faster. Theres no shame in having a few cheat meals just keep it in moderation and understand if you do it to frequently it can be hard to get in shape and may be harmful .
(Please follow my blog)